Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, restaurants have changed to only take out orders, March 29.
Chairs and tables are put up to restrict customers from dining in when getting food. Instead of going to pick up meals, food delivery services are available, like Postmates and DoorDash. When ordering, you can choose to have the deliverer drop it off at your front door so there is no need to leave the house.
Many restaurants are offering deals to save money for families ordering food. For example, Heirloom Eats, located at Fresno Street and Friant Road, is offering 25% off family meals serving four to eight people.
Food trucks are also another place to get food during this time of transition. The only restriction is when waiting in line, you need to stay at least six feet away from anyone who is not in your cohort.
Here is a list of a few restaurants that are offering take out with the phone number:
- Heirloom Eats located on Fresno Street and Friant Road: (559) 228-9735
- Teriyaki Don located on Cedar: (559) 439-6759
- The Cheesecake Factory located in Fashion Fair Mall: (559) 228-1400
- Panera Bread located in River Park Shopping Center: (559) 435-1620
- McDonalds: All dine-in seating has been closed but you can get food through the drive-thru, delivery and walk-in take out. (559) 322-5732
- Taco Bell: They will only be serving food through the drive thru. (559) 322-7216
- Starbucks: All in-store cafes have been closed but select grocery and drive-thru locations are remaining open. (559) 322-4516
Share your favorite restaurant and their updated delivery or take-out options. Be sure to share their location and phone number in the comments below.
For more Feather photos, visit media, photos 2019-20.Follow The Feather via Twitter @thefeather, Instagram @thefeatheronline and Facebook @thefeatheronline.
Your voice is important to us. Share your opinion in the comment box located beneath the Related Posts section.